Children five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2014, and who live within the Allentown School District, should register for 2014-2015 Kindergarten before the first day of school. Call your neighborhood school to schedule a Kindergarten Registration appointment.
The following documents are required at Registration:
Proof of immunization: shot records.
Proof of Birth: birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, green card, hospital birth record, notarized statement with birth date.
Proof of Residence: lease, utility bill or service agreement for gas/oil, electric, phone, cable TV or notarized statement from parents indicating address of residence.
Children are required to be present at registration with a parent or legal guardian.
2014-2015 Kindergarten Registration Dates:
- April 28 - Lincoln Early Childhood Center (for Cleveland, McKinley, Sheridan and Washington Elementary Schools)
- April 29 - Lincoln Early Childhood Center (for Cleveland, McKinley, Sheridan and Washington Elementary Schools)
- April 30 - Lincoln Early Childhood Center (for Cleveland, McKinley, Sheridan and Washington Elementary Schools)
- May 1 - Roosevelt Elementary School
- May 2 - Ritter Elementary School
- May 5 - Central Elementary School
- May 6 - Luis A. Ramos Elementary School
- May 7 - Mosser Elementary School
- May 8 - Lehigh Parkway Elementary School
- May 9 - Jefferson Elementary School
- May 12 - Muhlenberg Elementary School
- May 13 - Union Terrace Elementary School
- May 14 - Hiram Dodd Elementary School
To register your child, complete the Registration Form and return it to your neighborhood school to be scheduled for an appointment. For the form, click: English Spanish
Any questions, call your neighborhood school for more information.