Kindergarten Registration for 2017-2018
The Allentown School District begins the 2017-2018 Kindergarten Registration period on May 1. The District has moved to Full-Day Kindergarten for ALL students to provide the youngest of students with a strong educational foundation.
Children five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2017, who live within the Allentown School District, should register for 2017-2018 Kindergarten before the first day of school so that their child is appropriately assigned a classroom. Parents and guardians need to contact their neighborhood school to schedule a Kindergarten Registration appointment.
Registration Dates are as follows:
- May 1: Mosser Elementary School, 129 South Dauphin Street
- May 2: Central Elementary School, 829 West Turner Street
- May 3: Jefferson Elementary School, 750 St. John Street
- May 4: Washington Elementary School, 837 North 9th Street
- May 5: Cleveland Elementary, 424 North 9th Street
- May 8: McKinley Elementary, 1124 Turner Street
- May 9: Hiram W. Dodd Elementary School, 1944 South Church Street
- May 10: Lincoln Early Childhood Center, 1402 Walnut Street
- May 11: Muhlenberg Elementary School, 740 North 21st Street
- May 12: Ritter Elementary School, 790 North Plymouth Street
- May 15: Union Terrace Elementary School, 1939 West Union Street
- May 16: Lehigh Parkway Elementary School, 1708 Coronado Street
- May 17: Luis A. Ramos Elementary School, 1430 West Allen Street
- May 18: Sheridan Elementary School, 521 North 2nd Street
- May 19: Roosevelt Elementary School, 210 West Susquehanna Street
To register students, parents and guardians are required to have the following documentation: proof of birth, proof of residency, proof of immunizations with dates, and proof of a physical examination within the past year. For a complete listing of Kindergarten Registration forms, click here.