ASD Students Win in State Leadership Conference
Several ASD students who attend Lehigh County Technical Institute (LCTI) competed in the recent Pennsylvania State Leadership Conference for FCCLA (Family, Career and Community Leaders of America) - and six of them walked away award winners! FCCLA is a nonprofit, national career and technical student organization for young men and women in Family and Consumer Sciences education.
Congratulations to the following students who earned awards in their respective categories.
- Nadia Sims, William Allen, in Pastry Arts and Cake Decorating
- Anabel Castillo, William Allen, in Entrepreneurship
- Candis Cope-Quinones, William Allen, in Focus on Children
- Alexis Gillenwater, Dieruff, in Entrepreneurship
- Leslie Gonzalez, Dieruff, in Sports Nutrition
- Karoline Marte, William Allen, in Entrepreneurship