Parent/Guardian/Student Login: Community Portal
The Allentown School District uses a web portal system called Sapphire - a system designed for greater access of more timely information - that is accessible to students, parents, guardians and Allentown School District faculty.
Access Information & Application Process:
- Your application form will be forwarded to the Allentown School District.
- Once we verify that you are the parent or guardian of the student(s), you will receive PIN access via the E-mail address you provided.
- This may take a few days.
- NOTE: By law, only parents and guardians who are listed on the student's registration information with the school district can be provided access to the student's information.
- Having trouble logging in? Step-by-step directions for parents and students English Spanish
- How do I change my password?
- How do I add more students?
What if I can't access my account or forget my PIN?E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and your student(s) name. Explain in your e-mail that you cannot access your account or that you've forgot your PIN. Once your information is verified, you will receive an email with your PIN.
- More Community Web Frequently Asked Questions