The use of cell phones during the administration of the PSSA and Keystone Exams is prohibited. The following prohibitions and consequences will be in effect:
• Cell phones and other communication devices will not be allowed during the test administration.
• If a student is found in possession of a cell phone or uses it during testing, a "Do Not Score" label will be applied to his/her answer booklet and the student will not receive a score.
• The phone or communication device will be confiscated until such time that you come to the school. In your presence, the cell phone or other device will be viewed to ensure that it contains no information or material about the assessment.
• Students that violate the ban on cell phones and other devices will be disciplined with severity depending on whether the test material was compromised.
• If items on an assessment are compromised, they will have to be replaced. Parents and students may be responsible for the cost of replacing the items.
Please review the above rules carefully and discuss them with your child. If you have any questions, contact the school’s Main Office.